What is Rainbow Expressions doing to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and is it still safe for me to get my hair service done in-salon?
We will be taking extensive safety protocols for our in-salon services. Updated safety protocol:
- Services by appointment only, we will not be taking walk in appointments at this time.
- Hand sanitization provided for all guests
- Disposable masks for employees and guests
- Regular cleaning & sanitization of retail & salon area
- Closure of salon waiting area, therefore please arrive on-time, not early, for your appointment
- Limited number of guests to adhere to physical distancing (2m/6ft) Updated Salon Service Details:
- All employees are required to be in proper PPE including mask and apron
- Station sink disinfecting between each guest
- Fresh cape provided for each guest
- All tools are disinfected and sanitized between every guest
- Stylists will apply a clean, dry towel to all guests
- Stylists will ensure they have a clean workstation ready before every guest that they practice proper sanitization
We will continue to monitor the progress of the situation and update the plan for reopening provincially based on the guidelines provided by the Government of Canada.
Why is my online order taking so long to be delivered to me?
Please understand that postal services are experiencing much higher than normal demand across the country due to COVID-19 and therefore delivery delays are to be expected.
We are working as safely and efficiently as possible alongside our shipping providers to make sure your order is delivered safely and as fast as possible amidst this pandemic.
Your order is out of our hands as soon as it leaves our salon but you will be notified with tracking information when your order ships so you can know where it is throughout transit.